Tesla is an American company, it was established in 2003. It specializes in the production of electric cars and is seen by many as an innovator among the other car companies.
The recent rise in environmentalism among the people as well as the active steps taken by the worlds leaders to lower pollution have caused the interest in electric cars to sky-rocket making any shares rise in value drastically.
Especially with the recent exposure the company received thanks to the advent of self-driving cars and a certain co-founder of the company who is a big online personality at the moment, which is definitely good publicity.
Why Buy Tesla Shares
There are many reasons you should buy Tesla shares. For one you are supporting a movement that could and already is reducing the use of fossil fuels world wide.
That aside the previously mentioned public interest in the concept and as a result higher sales and more investors make Tesla an interesting area which seems to grow non-stop recently, naturally any trader worth their salt would at the very least consider an investment like this.
Where Can I Buy Tesla Shares
It’s safe to say that for this investment you can stick to the well known platforms, Etoro, Easymarkets and Fortrade are the ones I personally trust and can recommend.
If you found or plan to go and look for a different broker there are some things that you should consider before placing your trust and money in their hands.
- Licences: It may seem obvious, but if a place doesn’t have a license there is most likely a reason the owner couldn’t get one. A license for a broker isn’t something you “Don’t have the time to get”. It’s in my personal opinion just as important as SSL transaction encryptions.
- Reputation: It’s not impossible for a licensed broker to scam you. It’s important for you to look around, even just Google the broker and read some reviews for a start. Make sure they are a generally well received platform.
- Owners: Call me paranoid but when it comes to investing sums of money potentially in the tens if not hundreds of thousands I want to make sure that the owners of the platforms aren’t the same ones as some old scam website. Or maybe just a shady company that you wouldn’t trust if you read up one their past.
I guess what I’m saying is that a quick Google search about the company that runs the given platform and potentially their parent company may reveal information that could sway you to either avail of or do a one-eighty and abandon a broker.
Should I Buy Tesla Shares
So I have given you the reason why you should buy Tesla shares, and I’ve listed some platforms. Ultimately you want to know if it’s a good idea? Investing in planting trees is a great idea but you are 100% guaranteed not to make any money of it.
Looking at the Tesla share value it’s clear that they are currently rising up from a sudden drop.
Please do keep in mind this is just my opinion and I’m not an expert trader. As with all things I invite you to do your own research.
From the look of it this may be a good time to buy shares. Compared to the last 5 years there has been a uptrend. If continued, it will result in the value rising a bit more before plateauing soon.
It’s importance to consider the situation of the business as a while depending on if you think the Tesla electric cars are going to become the next big thing. If you think they’re just a short-lived gimmick you need to decide whether or not to buy the shares.
Do your Research
Personally with the reputation I see Tesla cars having and the nature of the modern-day person, I feel that Tesla cars will remain. They will only continue to expand in scale and as a result, also in value. If you think in a similar way then consider buying Tesla shares.
Because as with all things the more mainstream the product or company becomes, the higher the price will go. Even if now the price seems to be at its highest it’s important to look at the big picture.
- Will the next “Tesla explosion” be worth twice as much as the top price now?
- Or will it only be worth half of that?
In other words research is key, as with all trading.
Well, we’ve gone over the basics of the Tesla share situation. It’s up to you to go out and see if it’s a good time to buy Tesla shares.
The fact that Tesla is an American company makes is a tiny bit harder to buy shares from Australia. The existence of multi-national traders such as Etoro, Fortrade and Easymarkets are the solution. They make today easier than ever to invest in foreign companies and buy shares.